Welcome to Winder Ministries Book Publishing & Printing!
Have you written a book? Are you looking for a publisher? Have you searched out and submitted your manuscript to dozens of publishing companies only to be turned away, time and time again? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Winder Ministries could be your answer.
We specialize in short-run printing for self-published authors. From book printing to binding, Winder Ministries will provide for all your self-publishing needs and help make your dream of being a published author a reality. We work for you and provide you just the publishing services you need when you need them.
As a one stop self-publishing company, we provide all publishing services from beginning to end. We specialize in helping you publish your book the way you want it to be published.
Winder Ministries realizes that you invest many years of your lives in your writing. With a lot of publishing companies, the rights belong to publishers and the majority of the royalties belong to them as well. At Winder Ministries, we believe your work is just that—your work. We believe that you should make the most money from your project. You will retain all rights to your manuscript, PLUS retain 100% royalties in the business from your sales. We take care of all the work and if you are satisfied we only ask that you give a free-will non-specific amount donation for the continuation of the ministry. Once your book has been published to your satisfaction we also offer a variety of marketing solutions for a specific donation amount should you so choose.
- Online submissions may be made to email@example.com
- In the body of the email, please include a brief synopsis of your book.
- Please attach, in either MSWord or Word Perfect format, your complete manuscript.
- If your manuscript is still unfinished, please include finished chapters.
- We always respond within days if we can, within 2-3 weeks if we must.
U.S. Mail Submission
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a more detailed outline (300-500 words), and let us know that you prefer to send us your manuscript by mail.
- If we decide that we want to see the entire manuscript, we will, usually within 1-2 business days, ask you to mail a hard copy.
- Always include your e-mail address in anything you snail-mail. If you want us to return the manuscript should we not be able to accept your work, also enclose a SASE with sufficient postage.
- If we choose to publish your work, we will require your manuscript in an electronic format later in the process.